Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Community Round up: September 2021

Hello Everyone!

It’s hard for me to believe that summer is officially over, but I have seen pumpkin spice everything out there now, which always tells me we have entered the autumn season. As you probably already know by now, September was yet another great month of content on the Community and when you have time you should go take a look!

Let’s get things started!

If you want even more content, here are the top trending discussions you might want to join:

Back once again, a link to the October Webinar Opportunities post:

I have everyone has a great rest of the week and I’ll see you all again next month!

8 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2021

Thanks for sharing these awesome updates, as always, @Jimmy Seddon !

Like # people like this
Sagar
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 30, 2021

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
carolyn french
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 1, 2021

Excellent post, and now I'm going to check out all the other posts too! Thanks @Jimmy Seddon 

Kishan Sharma
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 2, 2021

Thank you for the updates @Jimmy Seddon 

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 3, 2021

Thank you for sharing @Jimmy Seddon 

Like # people like this
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 4, 2021

I love a good round-up, thanks @Jimmy Seddon 🙌

Bring on October or should I say Apptober!!

Like # people like this
Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 12, 2021

Thank you @Jimmy Seddon  for sharing.

Dieudonne Magloire Kamga October 20, 2021

I am very happy to be part of this great community, allow me to greet all the other members with whom I would have the pleasure to exchange

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events