Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Atlassian Community Round-up: July 2022

Hello and welcome to the July edition of the Atlassian Community round up! I hope everyone has been having a wonderful and enjoyable summer ( or winter for our friends in the southern hemisphere). While you might have expected things to slow down in the community, there is a ton of great content for you this month. Let’s dive in and take a look:

I know you are always looking for even more content, so here are some of the trending discussions you might want to get involved in:

That’s all I have for you this month. I hope you all have a safe, happy and healthy August and I’ll see you here again next month with another great collection.

Take care!

5 comments

Comment

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro August 1, 2022

Thank you so much, @Jimmy Seddon

This round-up is impressive! I appreciate it! 

Have a wonderful day and week!

😃👏🏽🙏🏽

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2022

Thank you for the Roundup Jimmy! You look great with the 🧔‍♂️👍

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
August 1, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon I think I can retire now that you have mentioned one of my posts in the Atlassian Community Roundup. Thank you for the recognition!

Like # people like this
edwin vasquez
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
August 1, 2022

Thanks for sharing!

Like # people like this
Summer_Hogan
Community Leader
Community Leader
August 1, 2022

Great roundup @Jimmy Seddon - thanks! 

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events