Atlassian Community Round-up: February 2022

Hello Everyone!

Yes it’s that time again. The time where I take you on a highlight tour of some of the amazing content that has been posted this month. As always, there is a ton of great content for you to consume, and I can cover everything so please once you are done here, go checkout some of the other great articles on the Community!

On that note, let’s dive in!

Are you still looking for more great content to consume? Of course you are! Don’t forget to jump into these hot, trending discussions:

I have you all enjoyed this. Be sure to check back again next month for another round of great content in the Online Community!

Until then, have a great March, and thanks for stopping by!

As an added bonus once again, you can also find this round up in a video version that is featured on my YouTube channel: JimmyTalksJira if you would prefer to watch me go through the highlights of this round up:

11 comments

Comment

Svenja Lorenzen
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
March 1, 2022

Thank you @Jimmy Seddon for this fabulous Round-up! 💙

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Tuncay Senturk
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 1, 2022

Time flies, another month has passed. Thanks @Jimmy Seddon ! I really love the video version.

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 1, 2022

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon - one of the best parts of turning the page on the 🗓!

Like # people like this
Josh Costella
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 1, 2022

Thanks for the shoutout @Jimmy Seddon

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 1, 2022

@Jimmy Seddon Thank you for sharing this wonderful Community Roundup and all the amazing content the Community offered last month!

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro March 2, 2022

Excellent @Jimmy Seddon

And thank you so much for it.

You rock! 🤗👏🏽

Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 4, 2022

Thanks for mentioning my post in there @Jimmy Seddon ! Such a lovely roundup, as always!

kbrooks March 14, 2022

Thank you, @Jimmy Seddon for my first into to Atlassian!

Avinash Bhagawati _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
March 17, 2022

Thanks, @Jimmy Seddon for this awesome round up!

Trish Cescolini
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 24, 2022

Thank you @Jimmy Seddon these summaries are very helpful.

Darryl Lee
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2022

Thanks @Jimmy Seddon for putting this great roundup together!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events