Atlassian Community Round-up: April 2022

Hello Everyone!

I know that this is being published ahead of the end of April, but there is an important discount I want everyone to have the opportunity to take advantage of.

From Team '22 to people being amazing humans, April is full of great content!

Let’s dive in and check out what I have for you this month!

• First up, I always have your back! A new security exploit post went out just recently, Jira Server and Jira Data Center CVE-2022-0540 - Authentication bypass in Seraph. Please go check it out, and if you are impacted by it, please take all the necessary steps to protect yourself and your company.

• Next, I generally stay away from sharing content from the Marketplace Apps collection to ensure that I don’t cause any issues with who gets featured each month. However, this is one time where I need to make an exception. Go check out the Congratulations to our 2021 Partner of the Year award winners! post where you can see who Atlassian recognized in the various categories. Congratulations to all of the winners.

• Continuing the news from Team ‘22, Team Central is now Atlas, your teamwork directory. In case you missed it, Team Central is now Atlas, and will be moving out of beta in the near future and will be a free product at launch. If you haven’t checked it out yet, now might be the right time.

• Speaking of checking things out, More exciting news about our Jira Service Management integration. Conversational Ticketing is now generally available in Jira Service Management for free! If you aren’t familiar with this new feature it is the new JSM integration Halp functionality. My team is working on setting it up right now ourselves!

• There has been a lot of discussion recently about everything Atlassian is doing in the Cloud. So what’s going on with Data Center? Glad you asked, recently Atlassian posted The Future of Atlassian Data Center. If you haven’t read it, you should and be sure to jump in the conversation that is happening in response to the post.

• Are you a Confluence fan? Why did you start using Confluence? The Confluence Marketing team would love to know what got you started.

• You all know I love seeing people doing cool things with the Atlassian products. First up, @Amir Katz (Outseer) goes into the details about Running a query from inside a Jira issue.

• Next, How to Schedule Comments on Trello. @Brittany Joiner  is back with another round of cool things you can do with Trello.

• Next, I thought I’d share with you all some from the Atlassian University Team from Team ‘22. Atlassian University: Certification Flashcard Funapalooza, is a public Trello board that was used in Atlassian University’s Certification Jeopardy. But these flash cards are also really good as a resource for helping you study for Pro-Skill badges and certifications.

• Finally, it’s the moment you have all been waiting for, Learn Confluence Administration - 50% off for a limited time. There is a new Confluence Administration course available in the Atlassian university, and if you register using the code: april-50 at checkout before May 1, you will save half the price of the course.

Still looking for more content? Of course you are, here are some trending discussions for you to get involved in:

As always, this is just a small sample of all the great content for you to read. Be sure to go and explore on your own as well.

Enjoy the weekend, and see you all next month!

7 comments

Comment

Jack Brickey
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2022

Great summary @Jimmy Seddon . Thanks as always!

Like Jimmy Seddon likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 29, 2022

Love this!! Thanks @Jimmy Seddon !

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 29, 2022

Hit my inbox and my YouTube alerts almost in lockstep. Already watched the vLog post, now here to like the Blog post!

Like # people like this
Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro April 29, 2022

I love this too! 🤗🙏🏽🤩

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
May 6, 2022

Thank you for the roundup @Jimmy Seddon !💙

Logan Ketterling May 19, 2022

Bah! I became a community leader too late! This is awesome, and I'm excited for May's @Jimmy Seddon

Arkadiusz Terpiłowski May 30, 2022

Nice, I hope that we become Partner of the Year one day as well :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events