☕️ Weekly Atlassian News Roundup | 25th April 2022

Good morning community 👋,

I hope you all had a great weekend. As every Monday it's time for a coffee and the Atlassian news roundup so you don't miss out on anything important.

This week there are quite a few articles we'll be sharing with you (my fav is the one that explains the issue linking structure in Jira) I hope you'll enjoy it! ☕️

We run Monday coffee with Jexo podcast weekly on Youtube and Spotify, subscribe so you don't miss the next episode! 

Important announcements

The Future of Atlassian Data Center

Read the official Atlassian announcement on the future of the Data Center posted by the Head of Product for Data Center, Gosia Kowalska. Spoiler alert 👉 Data Center is not going away.

🗓 Events

PM72 Summit Agenda is Out

PM72 Summit announced its speakers and schedule. There are over 50 interesting talks on project management to choose from. Have a look!

Weekly Atlassian Events Roundup

This week we have 7 ACE events, 1 Atlassian organized event, and 8 partners organized events. ☝️ Checkout out the link above to see the calendar of the events.

💡 Interesting reads

Jira Issue Linking Model

If you would like to get a bit more technical understanding of how Jira linking works this post is a great place to go, explaining the data model, APIs, and relationships.

Have 2 Hours to Spare? Improve Your App Listing

Great tips for everyone who is starting in the Atlassian Marketplace and wondering how to get more traction by optimizing marketplace listing.

📚Article of the week

In praise of high-hanging fruit

Great article from the Atlassian design blog talking about the importance of prioritizing high-hanging fruit to bring more strategic value.

Have a great week!

5 comments

Comment

Jimmy Seddon
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2022

Thanks again for another great round up!

Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro April 25, 2022

Thank you, Jexo! Let's grab a fantastic week! 🤗🙏🏽🤩

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 25, 2022

@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ Thanks for sharing another amazing Atlassian news roundup!

Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 26, 2022

@Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ I made this my Tuesday morning coffee due to being OOO yesterday. It was just as energizing as always, even a day late. Thanks for the summary!

Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 27, 2022

Thank you @Patrícia Fortunato Montenegro @Andy Gladstone @Taranjeet Singh @Jimmy Seddon  for joining us for this week's coffee ☕️

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events