🗞️ April Community Roundup: Top News Since Team '22

In the wake of Team ’22, just mere weeks ago, we were left with some amazing announcements and product insights from Atlas, Compass and Jira Product Discovery to Atlassian’s Partner of the Year and Team Awards! And whilst all good things must eventually come to an end, there’s always more exciting things around the corner… especially in the Atlassian Ecosystem!

So without further ado, I hope you'll join me in celebrating some of the most exciting initiatives in the Atlassian Community this month 🤩

🎙️ PM72 Summit - Jexo

A first of its kind, the PM72 Summit is not only a 72-hour virtual project management event full of discussion panels and sessions by expert speakers in the project management space - from managing risk, change and operations, to teamwork and everything else in between. It is a 72-hour charitable virtual event striving to help the Malala Fund make an impact and continue working for a world where all girls can learn and lead 🙌

And what’s bigger, with more than a month still to go Jexo, the Atlassian Community, Marketplace Vendors and Solution Partners have generously surpassed the initial goal of $30,000 USD. Just look at the accumulative love of the Atlassian Ecosystem below…

pm72-raised.png

🗓 PM72 will take place in June on 14, 15th, and 16th, and it will be streamed over 72 hours on Jexo’s YouTube channel. But before then, you can earmark your favourite talks in advance, as the long-awaited speaker line-up with over 50 sessions was released this week. 

Tune in with @Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_ & @Biro Florin on their 'Weekly Atlassian News Roundup' Podcast on Mondays and learn how you can get involved here.

✨ Growth in the Atlassian Ecosystem - Valiantys

Valiantys shareholders announce that they have entered into an exclusivity agreement with Keensight Capital for the acquisition by the latter, alongside the management team, of a majority stake in Valiantys.

PARIS, FRANCE and BOSTON, USA – 27 APRIL 2022 – The shareholders of Valiantys, a global transformation partner within the Atlassian ecosystem, today announced that they have entered into an exclusivity agreement with Keensight Capital for the acquisition of a majority stake in Valiantys by Keensight Capital alongside Valiantys management team. Keensight Capital is one of the leading private equity managers dedicated to pan-European growth buyout investments[1], with deep expertise in Technology and Healthcare. Keensight Capital has a particularly strong track record in software and tech-enabled services.

You can read the full press release here.

It’s a big time for the whole Atlassian Ecosystem, just take a look at other recent investments and acquisitions:

🛣️ Around America in 12 ACE's – Old Street Solutions

And to round off our April highlights, here's an Atlassian Community favourite! As if the excitement of Team ’22 wasn’t enough for @Fun Man Andy and the OSS team, they’ve decided to elongate their stay in the US all in the name of ACE! We're talking 3 weeks and 3,000 miles of driving 🤯

I hope you’ve been able to follow if not join the OSS ACE tour as they journey around the US to share the word of Team '22 and generally bring the joy back to in-person events. For many it was their first in-person Atlassian Community Event in a couple of years, and they’ve certainly been making up for lost time...

1. Salt Lake
  2. Aspen
  3. Denver
  4. Dallas-Fort Worth
  5. Austin
  6. Houston
  7. Nola
  8. Atlanta
  9. Tampa
  10. Orlando
  11. West Palm Beach
  12. Miami

A special thank you to all the Community Leaders and Sponsors that are helping to bring the Community and their ACE chapters closer together now more than ever! Here’s to many more in-person ACEs in the future 👏👏

That's all for now folks! We've reached the end of our Top 3 hits since Team '22, see you next month for more Ecosystem roundups, events and Community spirit 🎉

5 comments

Comment

Taranjeet Singh
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2022

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ Thank you for sharing this amazing Community roundup! It contains so useful information and news about the Atlassian Ecosystem and upcoming events.

Like # people like this
Andy Gladstone
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 27, 2022

@Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ goes quiet post Team '22 and BOOM emerges with a jam packed post of goodies! Thanks for sharing!

Like # people like this
Biro April 28, 2022

Thanks for the PM72 Summit mention @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ 🙌

Like # people like this
Nikki Zavadska _Appfire_
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2022

Thank you for the roundup @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ 

I hope to see you all on PM72, I'm sure together as a community we can make a difference 💜 

Like # people like this
Fun Man Andy
Community Leader
Community Leader
April 28, 2022

I am so tired and jet lagged... I have no idea how long it will take me to recover 🥲😎🥸🥳

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events