cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The 28 June 2018 Washington DC AUG Event

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 28, 2018

Hello Everyone, 

This is the place holder until the Washington DC AUG has a dedicated Community page :)

@sohmc you can put the slides here :) . Thanks again for presenting!!!

@Jay Virgil I'll link to the DevOps Simulation Event below :)

http://carahevents.carahsoft.com/Event/Details/59839

The weather and food was perfect tonight!  Thanks everyone who came and looking forward to doing it all again next month!!

3 comments

Comment

Jay Virgil
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 28, 2018

Thanks everyone for listening to me speak for a minute via laptop speaker.  If anyone has any questions related to the event that weren't covered please feel to free to contact me at jvirgil@atlassian.com

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 29, 2018

WashingtonDCAUG.jpg#grouppicture 

Michael Soh June 29, 2018

Hey everyone!  Thanks for a wonderful evening!  You all asked really great questions and I'm glad you had enjoyed the presentation.

Slides are available via Google Slides

My team is hiring!  I'm looking for SQL Developers and an Atlassian Administrator.  Please contact me if you're interested:  michael.soh@inova.org

Alejandro Chiriboga June 29, 2018

Great thanks for the slides Michael!

BillyP
Community Leader
Community Leader
June 29, 2018

Thanks again for presenting @sohmc Looking forward to your next presentation! Stay tuned everyone!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events