Next week at Summit 2019!

Bethany Robinson April 2, 2019

Lizzie and I are super excited to be attending Summit in Las Vegas next week! We have created a Slack channel called #summit2019 on DCtech.slack.com to help us coordinate. If you are going to be there, please feel free to join the Slack channel and reach out to us to see what we're up to.

We are looking forward to a fantastic time next week, but don't worry if you can't come. We will be bringing back the things we learned and experienced for our next DC AUG meetup and we will share them all with you!

2 comments

Comment

Lizzie_Rogers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2019

Woot woot! Get excited!

Chris Nicosia
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 3, 2019

Thanks @Bethany Robinson and @Lizzie_Rogers Slight issue though, I don't have an account on that slack team and public signup isn't available. :(   Can one of you send me an invite? 

Lizzie_Rogers
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 3, 2019

@Chris Nicosia You should be able to here: http://www.dctechslack.com/.  You can request an invitation after accepting the code of conduct.

Like # people like this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events