Welcome to the party!

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2018

DC AUG -2.jpg

Hi Everyone.

I'm Billy Poggi.  

I'm one of the Atlassian User Group Leaders for the Washington DC Group. 

There are a couple of others too.  

Lady #1 is the smart, sophisticated lady who is always running the show.  Whatever show it is, she's a leader.

Lady #2 is a total team player.  Always up for anything.  Bring the curve balls, she's ready for the challenge.

Lady #3 is the crusher.  Whatever comes up, she crushes it.  Like a dojo master with years of experience in rock crushing technique, she's totally the best at crushing it!  

I know we already have a lot of members out there, so I'm curious if you can figure out who is who from my list ;)

2 comments

Comment

Lizzie_Rogers
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 1, 2018

I think #1 is @Victoria Guido!

Erin Blakley October 1, 2018

Agreed! But she could also be #3, getting thrown off here with the "rock" references hmm...

@Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC, is #2 @Lizzie_Rogers? :)

Billy Poggi AUG NOVA_ DC
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 1, 2018

Yeah, originally I was going to be more focused for each person.  But then I thought more about it, and no one is really the SME in any singular thing when it comes to the DC AUG.  Everyone just piles on and gets the work done.  Be it crushing or climbing rocks or handling it when someone throws a curveball type rock.  

It's cool to be part of this team!  

Like Bethany Robinson likes this
Paul Sizemore October 1, 2018

Screen Shot 2018-10-01 at 9.20.41 PM.png

The meta-pic is kind of a thing I do

Like Bethany Robinson likes this
TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events