cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I make Bitbucket Apps

Julius Davies _bit-booster_com_
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 11, 2018

I didn't realize there's a Vancouver based AUG.  I'm based in Abbotsford.  I'm pretty good on Bitbucket, and I also know my way around Jira and Confluence (especially the on-prem versions).

I try to keep an eye on Bitbucket Cloud as well, since so many users ask for technical help in these forums, and instead of asking if they are on Cloud or Server it's generally easier to just provide the answer for both scenarios!

Our little Bitbucket plugin company is doing okay. Here's what we've released so far:

https://marketplace.atlassian.com/vendors/1212789/bit-booster-com

If anyone needs any help with Bitbucket Server (or Data Center), shoot us an email!

1 comment

Comment

Deleted user October 12, 2018

Hi Silvie,

Thanks for posting and offering your help.  It's good to know what resources are in the area.

I hope you can make it in to one of our meetings.  We have recently resurrected the group and have had two meetings.  We are aiming at once every two months. Next will probably be in January as there is not much point trying to do it in December.  

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events