Atlassian price changes October 3rd

Deleted user September 3, 2019

The prices for Atlassian products are going up in early October.

https://www.atlassian.com/licensing/future-pricing

2 comments

Comment

David Cowley September 4, 2019

Disappointed to see price increases two years in a row. Also irritating that they only reference their new prices in their tables instead of actually telling you what the amount or percentage change in pricing is.

This seems to summarize that information: https://www.blendedperspectives.com/atlassian-price-increase-announcement-2019/ (haven't verified the data myself)

Cedric ROUVRAIS September 5, 2019

That's a bit of an understatement I would say.

We're organising a meeting in our company to decide what plan of action to take; I beleive not renewing in favour of an alternative solution is being put on the table .

jason swan October 3, 2019

My org is a month away from launching our new intranet based on Atlassian.  Based on our projected 50-100% increase in costs, I now have to recommend we re-evaluate launching and explore alternatives. Sigh. I so wanted to like Atlassian....

Stefan Baader November 27, 2019

We (company with some thousands of employees in Germany) are using 2 Atlassian Confluence licenses (one internally, one externally) since 2006.

The price increase of the last years for self-managed Confluence commercial server product (source: Seibert Media):

August 2016 > an average increase of 15% for Confluence

October 2017 > an average increase of 12% for all Atlassian products

October 2018 > an increase of 15% to 25% for all Server and Cloud products

October 2019 > New licenses on Server will increase between 40% and 320%

In our eyes, it's gonna be a show stopper. We are using SharePoint in parallel too. I guess we really have to rethink if we will still use Conflunece in the next view years.

@AlL:

Any ideas how to migrate from CONF to SharePoint?

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events