Assistance leading the Vancouver Atlassian Community Group.

Deleted user September 18, 2019

I'm looking for some help planning the events for the Vancouver Atlassian Community Group.  If you are able to contribute, please let me know.  ian.smith@atlassianusergroup.com

2 comments

Comment

Deleted user September 18, 2019

Looks like we have some interest from a couple of people.  The more the merrier.  Looking forward to some new ideas.

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2019

Hi Ian, when is your next event? I will be in Vancouver in a couple of weeks and wanted to see if an event happen to fall on the same week as I would attend.

Deleted user October 13, 2019
  1. Hi Jodi, we are currently looking at Nov 13th. We are looking for a location.  
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 13, 2019

Thanks Ian, I won't be in Vancouver that week but wish you an amazing event! :)

Let us know when you will be here and we can try to get the group together. 

Ian.smith@atlassianusergroup.com

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 13, 2019

Thanks Ian, I will be arriving the afternoon of October 21st and leaving morning of 24th so it may be too rushed to set something up as it is next week. Perhaps we could grab a coffee or drink :)

Send me an email to the above address and I can pass you my phone number. 

Like Jodi LeBlanc likes this
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
October 13, 2019

Sounds perfect, thanks!

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events