Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Security @ Atlassian & Security Practices 2021 Update

Happy New Year to all our amazing customers and community members! We hope you had a restful time off and are back into the swing of 2021!

To kick things off in the New Year - we have recently updated our Security Practices located on our Trust Center. We also have a dedicated downloadable white paper version too. It outlines how the Atlassian Security team keep our cloud systems secure, the many steps we take to build security into our products, and the role customers plays in keeping their work environment secure. We continue to be transparent with our security program so you can feel informed and safe using our products and services. Our aim is to help your team take full advantage of all that Atlassian cloud services have to offer with the confidence that your organisations security is ensured.

In recent years, we’ve witnessed the growth of one of the most significant tools for team collaboration ever developed: the Cloud. And we’ve embraced it wholeheartedly. Our cloud products enable teams to collaborate and innovate more effectively, scale quickly, and focus more time and energy on their core mission.

The cornerstone of our cloud applications and services is security — and our mission depends on it. So Atlassian is committed to ensuring the unfaltering safety and security of your company’s data and to providing you with the information you need to understand and evaluate our security practices and policies for yourself.

We look forward to bringing more resources to you all. Keep checking back for continuous updates from the Trust & Security team.

2 comments

Comment

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 23, 2021

@Jodie Vlassis 

Thank you for your post, I just started to read last week, 

And as I see 3 reports have broken links  https://www.atlassian.com/dam/wac/pdf/trust

image.png

Because I an interested to bug bounty report, and link is broken for now, maybe something I am doing wrong

image.png

Jodie Vlassis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 26, 2021

Hi @Gonchik Tsymzhitov thank you for reaching out and letting up know.

We are currently remediating the issue internally. Please continue to check back as it should hopefully be fixed very soon!

Thank you.

Jodie

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events