Hello Everyone

Fabiano Martins
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
June 30, 2020

Hi Team :)

I worked a year on security and now I am at Select Support at Atlassian.

I have knowledge of web app security, IPS, IDS, devsecops, and some other cool sec stuff.

Please let me know if you need any assistance on security things ;)

3 comments

Comment

Jaswanth P July 1, 2020

Hi Fabiano,

Do you know when Atlassian is planning to make cloud products HIPAA compliant?

Thanks!

Griffin Jones
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
July 1, 2020

Hi Jaswanth,

It is something we are exploring. You can see it here on our roadmap!

https://www.atlassian.com/trust/roadmap?tab=compliance

Fabiano Martins
Atlassian Team
July 1, 2020

Thanks @Griffin Jones (:

Anthony Martinez bullard July 1, 2020

Hello Griffin,congratulations on your improvements, maybe need your advice in the future-this is good to know.Thanks

Like Griffin Jones likes this
rodolfo [Eficode UK] July 5, 2020

Hi @Fabiano Martins ,
Congrats on the new role 👏

Are there any plans for any Atlassian products (Server/DCE) to support WAF?
Thank you.

Fabiano Martins
Atlassian Team
July 13, 2020

Hi Rodolfo, 

Usually, there are no short answers for WAF support since there are multiple types and brands of WAF.

We have some useful links about ports that might help you to start your project.

https://confluence.atlassian.com/kb/ports-used-by-atlassian-applications-960136309.html

Are you having any specific implementation in mind? Would be easier to open a ticket on https://getsupport.atlassian.com/ to have a word about it. 

rodolfo [Eficode UK] July 15, 2020

Thank you, Fabiano.

I was querying about AWS WAF and I've contacted Atlassian Support who have replied that there isn't any official documentation regarding configuring WAF and have suggested posting Atlassian Community.

Sharon Helms
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 15, 2020

Hi @Fabiano Martins , 

I work at a University, and we're using Jira Service Desk for thousands of customers (students, faculty, staff) visiting our Help Center. The nature of some requests means that private information is sometimes shared.

Our Chief Information Security Officer has expressed some security and privacy concerns about our customers' data being inadvertently exposed if agents add the wrong customer as a Request participant (they can only search by name, not by email address, and some people have common names).

Is there someone on Atlassian's Security team who our CISO could reach out to? 

We have added comments to JAC issues requesting the ability to search for customers by email address, but those issues have not been addressed by Atlassian employees yet.

Thanks for any ideas you might have! - Sharon

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events