Cloud data security - call for discussion participation

Dear Atlassian community members,

Happy February 2021! heart

My name is Ching Lee, a product manager in Enterprise and Migrations team focusing on data management. Our team’s mission is to make sure that your data is secure in Atlassian Cloud.

If data security is on top of your mind as an administrator or security officer, we need your help! We understand that each organization has its own unique way to use our products, and each has its own way of thinking and implementing data security and access control policies. Our solution will need to address customers' needs regardless of size, location, or industry. It is important for us to hear from you and understand how your company thinks about this space and what capabilities and assurances you need from Atlassian in regards to the security of your data. You will have a huge influence on our roadmap and product feature designs.

Please fill out the survey.  Because we cannot track your PII data in our survey, use this link https://calendly.com/clee2/data-security to set up some time for a one-hour discussion with the product team. 

Thanks!

Ching Lee

1 comment

Comment

Vincent-JS_Chen May 15, 2022

I am a new user for Jira/Conlfuence and I am in charge of Software Group in China

My leadership team continues to ask me about data security, how does Atlassian protect our data, do we need to choose data center instead of Cloud ....., all these questoins are relative to how you protect our data and the data will not be impacted/lost by politics...  any comment?, thanks

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events