Welcome to the Trust & Security group!!

Bill Marriott
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 19, 2019

Hi everyone!

I'm Bill Marriott and I run the Trust & Security Program here at Atlassian. I’ve been publishing and answering questions about our overall Trust Program through the Atlassian Trust Center (http://trust.atlassian.com) for the last few years, and I understand we can and should do more. That’s why I’m really excited to welcome you to our new Trust & Security dedicated group on our Atlassian Community. We want to help you connect with others on their journey as we all strive to ensure that our Atlassian products and tools are secure and reliable places our teams to collaborate and work.

This group will be focused on the security, reliability, privacy, and compliance programs of our Atlassian products, both Server and Cloud – a place to share stories, tips, and best practices.

But before we get this going, I wanted to start with a few introductions across the Trust Teams, but I’m eager to hear about you! Tell us about your work, your role, and which Atlassian tools you use.

We are excited to hear your thoughts and answer your questions the best we can!

Cheers,

Bill Marriott

2 comments

Comment

Gonchik Tsymzhitov
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 29, 2019

Hi! 

Thanks for that initiative!

My name is Gonchik Tsymzhitov.

I am Atlassian administrator at Itiviti and AUG leader in Saint Petersburg, Russia. 

We are using Jira, JSD, Bamboo, Bitbucket (Cloud and Server), Fisheye and Crucible, Confluence and OpsGenie, Trello

Cheers, 

Gonchik Tsymzhitov

lauren
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 29, 2019

Hi everyone - Happy Friday from San Francisco, California! 

I'm Lauren and I work on the Cloud Platform marketing team at Atlassian.

I want to help Atlassian customers find the information they need on our Cloud security, privacy, and compliance offerings and I'm excited to get your feedback on what security information is most important to you and your team.

Cheers! 

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events