Let me Introduce myself in Trust & Security group!!

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2020

Hello everyone, hope everyone is doing well!!

I'm Soumyadeep Mandal or you can call me SaM! I'm an Atlassian user since last couple of years and I'm from Kolkata, India. 

I really like to explore new technologies & love to working with them. I believe that every technology itself is a great product, so I like to combine all my knowledge & skills to build something new and Interesting as well as innovative.

2 comments

Comment

Avanshi Jain April 22, 2020

Hi @Soumyadeep_Mandal 

Welcome to the Group and definitely we will grow here together.

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 22, 2020

Hi @Avanshi Jain ,

Thank you and definitely we will learn and solve here together! 

Like # people like this
Jodie Vlassis
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 22, 2020

Good morning @Soumyadeep Mandal , really nice to meet you, and thank you for joining our Security and Trust community! Looking forward to hearing more about you and hopefully contributing to the community :) 

Griffin Jones
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
April 22, 2020

Hey @Soumyadeep Mandal very nice to meet you, we are super excited to have you here! Would love to hear more about your background in tech!

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2020

Hi @Griffin Jones ,

It's really great to be here and a lot of things I need to learn from this community too.

Like # people like this
Griffin Jones
Atlassian Team
April 22, 2020

What would you be most interested in learning about? 

Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
April 22, 2020

Hi @Griffin Jones ,

There are lot of things I would like to learn but before that I have been assigned many tasks to be completed as a new Atlassian community leader.

I'm just exploring and learning so that I can solve more complex issues people are facing!

Thank you for your concern!

Like # people like this
Griffin Jones
Atlassian Team
April 22, 2020

Okay! Look forward to hearing from you :)

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events