designing business level GRC framework in Jira and Confluence

Nuala Clamp March 28, 2020

Hello

I am researching the best way to design GRC structures using Jira and confluence. Any pointers to guidance would be appreciated

1 comment

Comment

Roger Barnes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 30, 2020

Hi Nuala, that's an excellent question, and I'd be happy to help.

In the first instance, I recommend checking out this guidance for a concrete implementation that we've used internally at Atlassian with good success: https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Agile-articles/How-Atlassian-uses-Jira-to-manage-risks-and-compliance/ba-p/896891

That should get you going, however I'd like to extend an additional offer of help. I'm keen to learn more about people's needs and challenges in this space so we can provide better resources, so if you (or anyone reading this with a similar interest) would like to get some more direct guidance, please email me (rbarnes at atlassian com) and we can set up a time for a call.

Cheers,

Roger

Like Andy Heinzer likes this
Nuala Clamp March 31, 2020

Thanks @Roger Barnes ... I watched this one on the weekend and agree with the approach to embed GRC directly into the teams, I have applied the same principle across teams out side of a Jira. 

I am working with one of our delivery coaches to try and apply what was suggested in the video, but it’s a bit slow going as he doesn’t have the depth of knowledge in risk and compliance. 

let’s see how I get on this week, if we get lost along the way I will definitely take you up on that offer of direct guidence

Like Roger Barnes likes this
Roger Barnes
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 31, 2020

I'd love to hear how you go, either way, @Nuala Clamp All the best with it!

Roger Barnes
Atlassian Team
May 11, 2020

Hi @Nuala Clamp ! I hope you had some success with this. Would you be willing to share your experience and feedback on a call? If so, you can book a time here: https://calendly.com/s/MHzEU67g

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events