How to combat cloud software security threats

Bill Marriott
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
August 8, 2019

Hello everyone,

I wanted to share a blog that I recently wrote on ways to combat cloud security threats. 

Check it out and let me know what you think! How do you address cloud security threats in your org? 

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Atlassian-Access-articles/5-ways-to-combat-cloud-software-security-threats/ba-p/1150002

1 comment

Comment

Dara October 8, 2019

Useful article, thank you! I work in a small tech company and we have information of all our customers in our Confluence database, so security is important. We have recently made MFA mandatory, and since we're not with that many it it's easy to keep track of each other, so glad to read that we have that part of covered according to you.

We are planning to open one of our spaces up to customers, though, as it includes information and manuals that are useful to them. Other than restricting the access of these accounts to that one space, are there other security factors we should be aware of here?

Obviously we are proceeding cautiously here ourselves, but as an expert I was curious about your input.

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events