Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

Evaluating Vendor Security: A quick guide to a streamlined security evaluation process Edited

lauren Atlassian Team Aug 28, 2019

Why is it important to have a standard for evaluating cloud vendors?

Having a standard, repeatable cloud vendor security evaluation checklist not only streamlines the process and makes it easier to address a growing number of cloud vendor requests, but it also ensures that your security requirements are covered, regardless of who takes over the evaluation process.

We created a quick guide based on our internal processes for evaluating vendor security.

Check out our guide!

What do you do in your organization to streamline your vendor security evaluation?

1 comment

Thank you for sharing this great guide Lauren.
I would like to take the opportunity to point out that, in their standard versions unfortunately, Confluence and Jira does not seem to benefit from a SLA uptime guarateed by Atlassian. It's too bad because, for my company for example, it would have been a reassuring index to have this for those products.

We hope it is in you roadmap to provide SLA uptime for your cloud products with no extra-charge to the customer. :)

Thanks

lauren Atlassian Team Aug 30, 2019

Hi @Boris MBOUMEHANG - thank you for the feedback! I will pass this note along to those working on 99.9% SLA for our Premium products. 

Like Boris MBOUMEHANG likes this

Comment

TAGS

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you