workplace relocating from one atlassian account to another

Jeremy Ridlon November 28, 2021

workplace relocating from one atlassian account to another

1 answer

0 votes
Suvradip Paul
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
November 28, 2021

Hi @Jeremy Ridlon ,

Thanks for posting.

Welcome to the community.

Could you please elaborate your question? Are you trying to change your Atlassian account to access Trello ?

Jeremy Ridlon December 3, 2021

yes I my first trello team was Cool Air Mechanical Inc I learned how to use it and everyone in the company started using it either as a team member of Cool Air or by opening there own account so over the years I created several other teams for multiple reasons so as I recall when Atlassian and trello merged I created the new account with them not realizing that all the other teams were under the col Air account I recently sold Cool Air mechanical and need to separate my other teams from them and the Cool Air  account with Atlassian.  so simple put I would like to create a separate Atlassian account with Atlassian for the other teams I have created with trello half of them are premium trello accounts and half are the free version how do I accomplish this I still have log on credentials and permission from Cool Air to make changes as needed please help if you can and thanks in advance.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events