Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

what is the best way to get trello to 2-way sync with my Google calendar?

Dan Gray March 6, 2020

I've been using Gqueues for task management, but exploring shifting to Trello.  One feature I love about Gqueues is its ability to 2 way sync on my Google calendar.  So, if I make a change while in my Google calendar to a Gqueues task, e.g., change the date, the change is synced back automatically to Gqueues.  This feature seems to be missing in Trello.  I have tried the free trial version of Planyway, which works well, but is about $50/year v. a Gqueues subscription of $25.  Is there another way to accomplish the 2 way sync?

1 answer

0 votes
Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 7, 2020

Hi @Dan Gray 

Personally, I use Cronofy as I sync 1 board with 1 Google Calendar. The 2-way sync on Cronofy is brilliant and works perfectly. (I tried Planyway too, but couldn't justify the cost per year)

However, the paid Cronofy plan is under $25 a year where you can sync unlimited boards

Screenshot 2020-03-07 at 14.14.07.png

That might be another option for you to try? You can try 1 board with 1 Google Calendar first and see if you like it. I created a separate calendar on Google called 'Trello' so that all my Trello events are on one calendar and I know where they've come from, that made it easier for me to manage.

Hope this helps

Esme :)

Dan Gray March 7, 2020

Thanks!

Esme Crutchley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 8, 2020

Hi @Dan Gray 

If this answer was good for you, could you please accept it so that others who search the Community for the same issue know that this is an option?

Thanks

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events