Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

upgrading from the Free version of Trello - which is best for my needs?

mthompson April 7, 2020

my company has been using Trello for under a year now & we are currently using the free version - i wanted to see if there was someone who could walk me through the options & let me know based off of our needs which is best for us. Our current project management system has many reporting features, etc. so I also wanted to see what Trello's capabilities are since we love how user friendly it is.

Thank you

Michelle

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 7, 2020

@mthompson Trello doesn't have any native reporting features, but depending on what type of reporting you're after you might be able to find one or more Power Ups that will help.

One of the benefits you get with Business Class is that you can include unlimited power ups on each board (free version allows one on each) but just be aware that even though you're paying for Trello Business Class, some Power Ups also charge subscription fees in addition to that.

I also do Trello consulting and business systems analysis so if you're interested in a more "hands on" approach to this you can find my contact details in my bio :)

mthompson April 14, 2020

@Iain Dooley  i am definitely interested in a more hands on approach/guidance to help set up Trello to best suit my team. i cannot find your contact into - can you send that over to me with the best way to reach you?

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
April 15, 2020

@mthompson oh, that's strange! Anyway you can just email me iain@benkodesk.com :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events