Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tried several times to subscribe to the Trello blog

Mike Corbean May 6, 2020

Hello,
I've tried several times to subscribe to the Trello blog.
Each time I get stuck in this stupid cycle of account log in/creation ambiguity.
I've been a power user of Trello for easily 7 or 8 years now.
Can't figure out how this simple task continues to foil me!
Please help.

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Erica Moss
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
May 7, 2020

@Mike Corbean Hey, Mike! Just a heads up that I edited your message to remove your username and email, as it's best to not share those in a public forum. Please feel free to email me at emoss@atlassian.com, and I can try to figure out the blog issue!

Mike Corbean May 7, 2020

Yikes!  thank you @Erica Moss 

I'll be in touch.

Like Erica Moss likes this
0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2020

@Mike Corbean if you're already a Trello user, you can opt in to marketing emails in your settings:

2020-05-07 at 9.29 am.png

Mike Corbean May 6, 2020

thx @Iain Dooley  but I've had that feature turned on (see attached) for quite awhile - no blog.

Can you check from the back end to see if I'm subscribed to the newsletter blog?

Capture.PNG

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
May 6, 2020

@Mike Corbean I don't work for Trello, but if you're subscribed and you're not receiving their emails, maybe hit up support@trello.com and see if they can see why

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events