Next:
badges earned

Your Points Tracker
Challenges
Leaderboard
  • Global
  • Feed

Badge for your thoughts?

You're enrolled in our new beta rewards program. Join our group to get the inside scoop and share your feedback.

Join group
Recognition
Give the gift of kudos
You have 0 kudos available to give
Who do you want to recognize?
Why do you want to recognize them?
Kudos
Great job appreciating your peers!
Check back soon to give more kudos.

Past Kudos Given
No kudos given
You haven't given any kudos yet. Share the love above and you'll see it here.

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

trello activity posted as ME on slack resulting in no notifications

I linked trello and slack account for my team. now everyone gets notified about trelllo activity, except me. what can I do to get notifications in slack?

1 answer

0 votes
Lam Atlassian Team Mar 16, 2021

Hi @zunairajamil92 

Thanks for reaching out to the Community! Could you let me know what kind of notification you're expecting? You mentioned that you've already connected Slack and Trello through the integration, are messages being posted to your Slack when something happens in Trello? 

I would suggest checking out our set-up guide for the Slack integration to make sure everything has been configured correctly: https://help.trello.com/article/1049-slack-app

Cheers,

Lam

yes, the messages are being posted to slack. they show up as shown in the attached pic . in this case, "Caelan" created the card. however slack posts it as "zunaira". Is there some way it can get posted as "trello" instead of "zunaira"?

Screen Shot 2021-03-17 at 1.29.15 PM.png

Lam Atlassian Team Mar 17, 2021

Thanks for sending over the screenshot @zunairajamil92 - It looks like you may have just set up the Slack Power-Up without adding the Trello app to your Slack - Could you follow the button at the top of this page to add the Trello app into Slack: https://trello.com/platforms/slack

Let us know how that goes.

Cheers,

Lam

Trello is linked to slack and trello bot is part of channels . perhaps I linked in the wrong order?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 Favorite Trello templates

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. In this video, I'll share my favorite Trello templates. Templates mentioned in ...

1,033 views 12 26
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you