the option of copy cards has disapeared

david vivo ballarin July 5, 2019

on my work account : **** (email removed for privacy reasons) I can't copy cards from one list to another... Maybe I have disabled this somehow... but I need to reactivate this and I cannot find the way.

I would really apreciate thie help

Thank you very much

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 6, 2019

@david vivo ballarin Can you please click on a card you wish to copy and post a screenshot (with any sensitive information removed) showing the full list of buttons on the right side of the card? 

Andrew_Jackson August 13, 2019

@Iain Dooley Hi, I'm also having a similar issue. It has happened in the past and then resolved itself after a few days, but today the issue has returned, where we only get the 3 options shown in the screenshot below, instead of the complete list.

chrome_2019-08-13_16-21-14.png

EDIT:

Steps I have taken to try and work around the issue:

1. Was using Google Chrome on Windows 10. Tested a different browser, MS Edge, same issue.

2. Created a new board, no issue on new board.  Still, the issue on old board.

3. Created another "Example Card" but on 1st list (Screenshot is 3rd list of 3), and the issue went away instantly across the whole board... for now.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events