Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

the migration did not work, I can no longer sign in to my Trello account

Isaq July 7, 2021

account I have received the email from Trello with the link to connect to my Trello account via Atlassian but unfortunately the connection is not made. The page grinds and the data does not rise.

1 answer

1 accepted

2 votes
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2021

Hi @Isaq 👋

Welcome to the Community! I'm sorry to hear your here on not so good terms with your Trello account. As it is related to the migration the best option is to raise a support ticket direct with Trello so they can get this sorted asap for you. 

To raise a ticket with Trello, please go here: https://trello.com/en-GB/contact

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions please ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Isaq July 7, 2021

Thank you, unfortunately the link on the page https://trello.com/en-GB/contact didn't work and I can't find any contact form elsewhere so I can't contact anyone for this issue. cordially

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
July 7, 2021

Hi @Isaq I've double checked the link and it should definitely work, you should land on the page shown below:

Screenshot 2021-07-07 at 10.59.29.png

I recommend trying the link on a new browser or in a private tab perhaps just to make sure. Let me know how you get on, hopefully we can get this sorted for you 😃

Like Isaq likes this
Isaq July 7, 2021

thank you, in fact when you click on the button it disappears :(

Capture d’écran 2021-07-07 à 12.21.02.png

But I ended up installing the app on my mac and the connection works !!! 

Have a nice day.

Community Leader
Community Leader
July 7, 2021

Great news! Happy Trello-ing @Isaq 🥳

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events