Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

task entry with date pushed to Planyway but not to Google Calendar

DMB February 23, 2021

I have a business subscription to Trello and to Planyway.  When I add a date to a Trello card, it shows up in Planyway because the power-up is turned on, and it shows up in Google Calendar because the integration is turned on.   But when I do the same with a task entry -- add a date, it only shows up in Planyway.  It doesn't show up on Google Calendar.

Anyone have an idea why that would be?   I can't seem to find any selections I made that would lead to this outcome.

Thanks

2 answers

2 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Maria
Marketplace Partner
Marketplace Partners provide apps and integrations available on the Atlassian Marketplace that extend the power of Atlassian products.
March 5, 2021

Hello :) 

Kindly note that only the main cards can sync to your Google calendar. Time entries that you add to cards in the time tracking mode or check items wouldn't sync, I'm afraid. This is the functionality that we'll be upgrading a bit later this year.

If you have other questions or suggestions, please feel free to reach out to us at support@planyway.com

Warm regards,

Tania
Customer support manager
planyway.com

DMB March 5, 2021

Oh, no!   This is a big drawback.   I look forward to seeing this.  I hope it's soon.

0 votes
Answer accepted
Lara
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
March 3, 2021

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out!

As Planyway is monitored by a third party, we recommend reaching out to their team for support. You can reach out to them at: support@planyway.com

You can also find out more information on how to sync the two apps here: https://planyway.com/help/#31000136206

I hope that helps!

All the best,

Lara
The Trello Team

DMB March 5, 2021

Thanks, Lara

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events