take card from team board to persional boad

Tùng_Trần June 11, 2020

Dear All. im working in a team. we have a team board ( a template) for team member to join. i have a personal board, I want the card (which i joined on Team board) also Show on my personal Board. 

Thank for your helps

2 answers

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 12, 2020

@Tùng_Trần real 2 way syncing between cards in Trello is pretty tricky, but if you pick only a few things that you'd like to sync (for example title, due date and comments) then you can set up a relatively small set of Butler rules that will do the sync. It will be pretty command heavy though. You can also use the Unito power up.

0 votes
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2020

Hi @Tùng_Trần ,

Welcome to the community!

Please read carefully and follow the below steps... I hope it will solve your problem!

Copying cards, lists, or boards

You can copy pretty much anything in Trello, making it really useful to re-use existing cards, checklists, lists, and boards.

Cards

Open a card and select "Copy" from the right sidebar under "Actions." After clicking copy, you can name the copied card, choose what you want to keep when it's copied and where you would like to copy the card to.

Copy a card: pick what to keep and where it goes.

Lists

Copying a list will copy all of the cards on that list into a new list, including the checklists, attachments, and comments from the original cards. To copy a list, click the context menu in the top right of the list and choose "Copy List." When a list is copied, we'll copy card descriptions, attachments, and comments. We won't copy card history/activity (like when a card was moved between lists). 

Copy a list and all of its cards.

Boards

You can even copy entire boards! Open the board's menu, then click "More" and choose "Copy Board." When a board is copied, we'll copy cards and their descriptions. We don't copy comments or card activity, however. If you want a "full copy" of the board, the best bet is to copy each list individually, and move it to your new board. You might also check to see if you want to  change the board admins, or move the board to a new team, instead.

Copy an entire board.

Bonus! Checklists on Cards

You can also copy just the checklists on cards. When you go to add a checklist, there's an option to "Copy Items From," which will let you copy any other checklist on your board.

Copy checklist items from another checklist on the board.

See Also

Tùng_Trần June 11, 2020

Thank for your helps

when i click JOIN on the card in team board. this card will be show on my personal board automatically.

i need the card is show on both Boards. when i update on the card, it will be showed on the both Boards automatically.

Thank you

Like Soumyadeep Mandal likes this
Soumyadeep Mandal
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 11, 2020

You can't update both cards at once! You have to do it manually!

Like Tùng_Trần likes this

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events