subscription

Erica Petras June 1, 2022

I am looking to get more information on the process of signing up! I am currently just using the basic free application but we, as an organization are perhaps looking to sign up for the Standard. We are wondering if there is a limit on the amount of users, if so, what is it? And if we needed to remove/add users, what is the process/cost? For example, if we need 20 users and then we hire 5 more, is that easy? and how is that billed? What if we need to remove 10 users does the price change accordingly? Please advise

1 answer

0 votes
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 1, 2022

@Erica Petras welcome to the community! Here's the Trello pricing page, which should help! But to clarify some of your specific questions, it's easy to adjust users! There is no limit, but you are charged per user per month, so 20 users of standard would be $100/mo billed annually and $120/mo billed monthly. And when you add 5 more or remove 5 more, your pricing would just increase as needed (to be honest, I'm not entirely sure what that looks like if you're on yearly pricing, i assume you pay upfront for for the rest of the year for those users? but might need someone from Trello support or sales to weigh in here).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events