Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

show map on multiple boards

Casper Reus October 21, 2021

I would like to show a map of one board as an alias on another board. So if the base map is adjusted it will automatically be displayed on the other board as well

explained: board 1 "workload" shows different cards in different phases. Briefing, development and production. Once a card is put into production phase, I also want to see it on board 2 "production" which is a separate board within trello.

1 answer

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
October 21, 2021

@Casper Reus 

Currently, under automation there is no trigger for change of location. I need to check whether it triggers a updateCard action. The primary attribute that need to be changed are the coordinates and currently it can only be done via the api. 

A client is using it to set a map based on a address or zip and then adjusting it for accuracy later on site. 

In your situation, the mapping between the cards has to be considered as well. Depending on you workflow there are several options. This is a simple add-on that I have developed.

https://trello.com/c/pO6tEHDP/11-update-the-location-from-another-card

Btw you probably know that when you copy a card, the card attributes are copied along in the copied card. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events