Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

set card notifications for the actual due date/time instead of 24hrs before the due date/time

Jeremy Plum September 16, 2017

how can I set card notifications for the actual due date/time instead of 24hrs before the due date/time?

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 17, 2017

Hey Jeremy

Unfortunately, there's not a way to change the timing of the due date notifications within Trello. You could link your Trello due dates to an external calendar and change how you're notified that way, if you'd like. For this, I'd recommend checking out Trello.cronofy.com to link the calendar. 

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
September 18, 2017

Jeremy- Another option would be to add Butlerbot to your Trello board.  Then use a command to write a comment and mention you. The command would be something like 

the moment a card is due, post comment "@{creatorusername} This card is due!"

Jeremy Plum September 18, 2017

Thanks Matthew, I'll give those a try. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events