I am looking for the best way to organise my sales team workflow, having the overview on what's done or not, while maintaining clear their own personal tasks.
My question is quite simple:
I will create a board "Main Board" with 100 cards representing our 100 newest clients in our database. Theses clients needs to be contacted to make additional sales after they subscribed their first contract with us. These clients will follow an additional sales process : Call 1, Call 2, SMS ... which terminate with success or not. Each step of the process will be a list of the board, the cards moving from one to another:
To be contacted / unreached Call 1 / unreached Call 2 / Working on additional contrats / Lost deal
Each client will be assigned to a salesman of the team (we are 8).
Let's say I assign Clients 1 to 20 to SalesmanA , clients 21 to 40 to SalesmanB and clients 41 to 100 to SalesmanC .
- will I be able to filter my board by Salesman (member of the board) ?
- will they be able to filter the board by assignment and see only what they have to do ?
- Can I replicate the cards in their own individual Board and still get the "Main Board" get updated in real time ?
1) You can't add members to cards who aren't members of the board, so you would need some automation that would copy and link a card to a personal board for that salesperson. You can then keep the cards in synch, but it's pretty tricky to get a really good synch. You might be able to achieve this with Unito or Placker
2) If they're all on the board, then you can add them as members to the cards, and both you and they can filter to see cards assigned to an individual
You might also like this CRM built inside Trello:
Hi, Atlassian Community! My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Tre...
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!Find an event
Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!
Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.Host an event
You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events