Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

sales team

Jonathan Minassian September 3, 2020

Hello, 

I am looking for the best way to organise my sales team workflow, having the overview on what's done or not,  while maintaining clear their own personal tasks. 

My question is quite simple: 

I will create a board "Main Board" with 100 cards representing our 100 newest clients in our database. Theses clients needs to be contacted to make additional sales after they subscribed their first contract with us. These clients will follow an additional sales process : Call 1, Call 2, SMS ... which terminate with success or not. Each step of the process will be a list of the board, the cards moving from one to another: 

To be contacted / unreached Call 1 / unreached Call 2 / Working on additional contrats / Lost deal

Each client will be assigned to a salesman of the team (we are 8). 

Let's say I assign Clients 1 to 20 to SalesmanA , clients 21 to 40 to SalesmanB and clients 41 to 100 to SalesmanC . 

- will I be able to filter my board by Salesman (member of the board) ? 

- will they be able to filter the board by assignment and see only what they have to do ? 

- Can I replicate the cards in their own individual Board and still get the "Main Board" get updated in real time ?

1 answer

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
September 3, 2020

@Jonathan Minassian 

1) You can't add members to cards who aren't members of the board, so you would need some automation that would copy and link a card to a personal board for that salesperson. You can then keep the cards in synch, but it's pretty tricky to get a really good synch. You might be able to achieve this with Unito or Placker

2) If they're all on the board, then you can add them as members to the cards, and both you and they can filter to see cards assigned to an individual

You might also like this CRM built inside Trello:

https://crmble.com/

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events