Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

retrieve archived board

Karoline Lindsay October 7, 2021

Hi, I cant access archived boards. Is this because i am on a free plan? Do I need gold/ premium Trello membership to access archived boards? 

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2021

Hi @Karoline Lindsay ðŸ‘‹

Welcome to the Community! Were you a board admin of the boards you are trying to retrieve? You will have needed to be a board admin to do this but it's not the end of the world if you aren't as hopefully you can just ask the original board admin to reopen the board for you. 

Trello has a support article on this that covers reopening boards/workspaces and what to do if the board is completely missing, you can view that here >> https://help.trello.com/article/781-reopening-a-closed-board

I hope this helps but if you have any other questions just ask away 😃

All the best,

Laura

Karoline Lindsay October 7, 2021

Hi @Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_ , yes I am admin of the boards I am trying to retrieve. Will try the options on the link. Thanks. 

Karoline

Laura Holton _ACE Rotterdam_
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
October 7, 2021

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you! The next stage if you are unable to retrieve them would be to raise a ticket directly with Trello support which you can do here >> https://trello.com/en-GB/contact#/

P.S. If you found this solution helpful you can help other Community members in the same position find the solution they need quickly by accepting the answer above 😃

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
October 7, 2021

@Karoline Lindsay with the recent changes to workspaces, what you might find is that you need to move some boards out of your workspace into a different workspace in order to reopen closed boards without exceeding the 10 board free limit (or you could upgrade your workspace to a paid plan which would allow you unlimited boards).

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events