Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

report with wildcard

Yair Adi February 14, 2021

Hi I'm trying to report a section of the carddescription using pattern matching:

create a report in variable "test" with all cards with a description containing "{*}Pagos{*}" using pattern "{wildcard1} {{%Importe $}}\n", and send an email notification to "beyondservicios@gmail.com" with subject "Concluidos" and message "{$test}"

The match works, the email is sent with a list of {{%Importe $}} from each card but the wildcard1 is empty.

I tried an nonexistent word for pattern match and the report is sent totally empty, so match occurs OK in the first place.

Any ideas?

thanks

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2021

@Yair Adi 

If my recollection is correct, using {wildcardx} does not work in report variable or collect card patterns and I thing any action “for each....”. Let me know if you have any success. Love to learn. 

Yair Adi February 14, 2021

I hope any experienced user show more light on this matter.. thanks.

milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 14, 2021

@Yair Adi

I suggest you try without using a report variable to make sure the wildcard is working. Then try it on the report variable. That way we know where the problem lies. 

Yair Adi April 1, 2021

Yes the wildcard is working when used in "when a card with a description containing..." so like you said ti dosnt work in reports.

Finally a can extract data from cards moved into Done to an Excel with Zappier.

Thanks!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events