recurring cards I want to show up now on my calendar

KerryAnn May June 3, 2022

I saw an old question from back in 2019 so I am hoping there is an update.

In order to future plan for October, November, and December I have created all of my cards for a few big huge projects occurring in those months. 

But I also have a bunch of recurring tasks/cards that will still need to get done in those months.  I want to be able to look at the calendar and see where everything is falling so I can adjust my workload accordingly. 

Can I efficiently create recurring tasks that will auto-populate on my calendar/create cards for the remainder of the year so I can see what I have upcoming?

1 answer

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 5, 2022

@KerryAnn May hey there, check this out! I answered a similar question last year and wrote up a detailed answer and a video explaining how to accomplish this!  Let me know if it makes sense

https://community.atlassian.com/t5/Trello-questions/quot-Card-Repeater-quot-cards-not-displaying-on-Calendar-View/qaq-p/1768840?

KerryAnn May June 5, 2022

I cannot wait to try this. It’s too late tonight but I’ll give it a go tomorrow.  Thank you. Your video is very clear on how to do it.  

Like Brittany Joiner likes this
Brittany Joiner
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
June 6, 2022

@KerryAnn May sounds good! just let me know if you have any questions when you go through it and ill be happy to help!

KerryAnn May June 6, 2022

used the default setting in excel. once I did that, worked like a charm! Thak you, great tutorial. i will be using that solution often.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events