Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

recent activity on card updates

wsgtrello January 14, 2021

I do a weekly report on my trello boards for a high level production meeting, I export as a csv and then pivot using the recent activity field to get the last 7 days, archived and not archived. This works great every week except it seems the first week of the month. It looks to reset somewhere that I have cards from 2years past in my pivot. Do you know why this is happening?

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
January 15, 2021

Hey there,

Hm, that does sound like some strange behavior, but I think we'll need to do some more digging to determine what could be causing that.

Would you mind sending us a message about this over at https://trello.com/contact along with a screenshot of that older data in the pivot?

wsgtrello January 15, 2021

Sure! thank you for helping. 

wsgtrello January 22, 2021

Hello again, 

I sent my concern in. but received a vague answer of it has to me or someone on my team updating the archived cards. I tried replying back to them several times with no answer. do I need to resend it in? 

wsgtrello January 25, 2021

Hello, is there by chances someone who can help me with this? I have sent numerous emails to trello contact. no responnse.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events