Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"create list" button is missing from my boards

Jody Newkirk March 9, 2022

The "create list" button is missing from my new boards.  Any suggestion as to what I can do to fix this is appreciated. 

It is missing from all workspaces including a workspace I created, so it appears to be a setting that I mistakenly changed on my account.

Any help is appreciated.

Jody

1 answer

1 accepted

1 vote
Answer accepted
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2022

Hi @Jody Newkirk ! Welcome to the community :) that definitely sounds strange! Are you able to send through a screenshot of the full board? Also, have you tried accessing the board from a different browser or device, or incognito mode? 

Jody Newkirk March 9, 2022

I've tried different computers as well as different browsers.

The create list does show on android app, but not on browser.

Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
March 9, 2022

@Jody Newkirk hmm so if you're able to add lists on your phone, it doesn't sound like a permissions issue (I don't believe it's possible to restrict this for board members/admins anyway). Are you able to send through a screenshot of what you see? What browsers have you tried? This is what it looks like for me:

add list.PNG

Jody Newkirk March 10, 2022

trello.jpg

Jody Newkirk March 10, 2022

Now it's dependent on computer - work computer doesn't show add list, home computer has it...

Community Leader
Community Leader
March 10, 2022

Looks like it might be a chrome extension doing that. You should be able to confirm that by opening Trello in an incognito browser.

Jody Newkirk March 11, 2022

that did it, thank you.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events