"Trello.com couldn't load" error

Manuel Ribeiro April 18, 2018

Hello there,

I've downloaded the Trello app for Windows 10 but it keeps saying I am not connected to Internet. What am I doing wrong? Can someone help?

I am adding a screenshot

Thankstrelloerror.PNG

1 answer

1 vote
Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 18, 2018

@Manuel Ribeiro you may have to do a reboot for update to finish. what happens if you go to Trello.com and login via web, instead of using the MS 10 app? Let me know if reboot works and if you can get in through Chrome or IE browser,

Manuel Ribeiro April 19, 2018

Hi @Jodi LeBlanc, Trello works fine via web all browsers. It is only the MS 10 app isn't working. Also tried it on Mac and got the same error after reboot. Thanks

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
April 19, 2018

I have MS 10 and have not used the Trello App, I will give it a try today and see if I get same error. Thanks very much.

Manuel Ribeiro April 22, 2018

Just an update on this: Trello app is working on Mac OS.

Still not loading on MS 10 :(

thanks,

m

Jodi LeBlanc
Rising Star
Rising Star
July 28, 2019

Hi @Manuel Ribeiro has this been resolved for you?

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events