Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Something's gone wrong trying to log in" on iPhone

Sophie FitzDowse October 24, 2019

I was able to log in with gmail account on the desktop version and set up a board.

I've now downloaded the app to my iPhone, but can't seem to log in!?  I'm getting the following message:

Something's gone wrong trying to log in. Make sure to log in with Google or SSO if that's how your account is set up.

Any suggestions?

1 answer

1 vote
Garrett
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 28, 2019

Hey Sophie,

When first setting up and logging in with your account on the web, did you set a password at any point?

If you registered/logged in via Google, then you'll want to take that same route when logging in on your iOS device too.

Alternatively, feel free to reset your Trello password here: https://trello.com/forgot. Once reset, go ahead and try logging in on the mobile app once more.

I hope all that helps!

Matt McDonald July 14, 2020

Hi Garrett, unfortunately this solution doesn't work. I've reset my password just to be sure, despite knowing it was correct, and still experience the original poster's problem word for word. My account is through Atlassian. Seems like a bug?

Wendy Lloyd Curley March 6, 2021

I agree that there is something not right. Using Trello on my iPhone is an absolute pain. I’ve had trouble ever since the Atlassian password was introduced. This question and the remaining “bug” are spot on. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events