It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

"Something's gone wrong trying to log in" on iPhone

I was able to log in with gmail account on the desktop version and set up a board.

I've now downloaded the app to my iPhone, but can't seem to log in!?  I'm getting the following message:

Something's gone wrong trying to log in. Make sure to log in with Google or SSO if that's how your account is set up.

Any suggestions?

1 answer

0 votes
Garrett Atlassian Team Oct 28, 2019

Hey Sophie,

When first setting up and logging in with your account on the web, did you set a password at any point?

If you registered/logged in via Google, then you'll want to take that same route when logging in on your iOS device too.

Alternatively, feel free to reset your Trello password here: https://trello.com/forgot. Once reset, go ahead and try logging in on the mobile app once more.

I hope all that helps!

Suggest an answer

Community showcase
Published in Trello

NEW: Trello Board & Card Templates, Plus Community-Inspired Template Gallery

Hi there, Community! Jessica here from Trello Product Marketing. As we celebrate 50 million registered users, we're super excited to share several new features available in Trello now that will hel...

747 views 3 9
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you