• Give kudos
  • Received
  • Given

Leaderboard

• Global

Trophy case

Kudos (beta program)

Kudos logo

You've been invited into the Kudos (beta program) private group. Chat with others in the program, or give feedback to Atlassian.

View group

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

"Send to Trello" bookmark isn't showing any boards to send card to Edited

On Windows 10 Professional, using both Chrome and Firefox, I created a bookmark from this page: https://trello.com/add-card

When I click the "Send to Trello" bookmark in either browser, I see a smaller pop-up window titled "Create a new Trello card".  The header on the page has the Trello logo and "Create a card". 

After that there's a card titled with the title of the web page, followed by the meta description of the web page.

After the card I see the following:

What board do you want to add the card to?

Starred Boards

My Boards

That's it: no boards are listed, and the button at the bottom of the window is labeled "Never Mind". Clicking on it closes the window.

Help, please! Why aren't my boards listed?

=====================

P.S. Something similar happens when I click the "create a link that adds cards to a specific board or list. " link on https://trello.com/add-card . The page is refreshed, and in place of that link I see

What board do you want to add the card to?

Starred Boards

My Boards

followed by a button labeled "Never Mind"

1 answer

I'm not 100% sure if I get what you are trying to do via a browser...never tried that...but I send emails to Trello all the time and I wonder if it is a similar situation. In the "Email-to-board Settings" within your board you need to select which List your card will appear in. If this is not selected/set in advance then nothing will happen when you try to send something to your board. Could that be your issue? Not sure how that works coming from a browser versus email. 

trello email to board settings.png

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

📹 What is Trello?

Hello Community!  My name is Brittany Joiner and I am a Trello enthusiast and Atlassian Community Leader. I'll be sharing with you a series of videos with my top tips on how to best use Trello...

817 views 13 30
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you