Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Move Card" function on iphone 11 is opening in new list.

Laura Hamilton October 25, 2020

Hello Community! 

I use Trello about 20x per day. For some reason, when I move a card from one todo list to another, it now opens in another list -- to the one where I have moved it.  I have never had this happen prior to 2 weeks ago; this doesn't happen when I use Trello on my laptop.  I want to turn off this function -- I wind up wasting a lot of time needing to close the new list and revert back to the one I was organizing in the first place.  I can't fnd any way to change this. I have tried clearing cache, turning on & off phone, and seemingly changing every setting .  This started happening seemingly out of the blue. 

Would love advice! 

1 answer

0 votes
Ryan
Atlassian Team
Atlassian Team members are employees working across the company in a wide variety of roles.
October 29, 2020

Hi Laura,

This doesn't sound like something that we'd normally expect in the app. To troubleshoot this more with you, it would be great if you could send us a message to https://trello.com/contact. If you can attach a video of this happening on your board, that will help us to figure out what is going on for you.

Thanks!

Ryan

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events