Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

"Cards" not an option under "teams" for my team

Hey Trello Users, 

I am trying to get my team organized using Trello and I've hit a snag.  When I showed my team how to access their cards, they discovered that their menu is different from mine.  See the attached picture.

This is my menu and I am able to click cards from here.

The other members of my team cannot.  They can access cards by clicking on their profile pic in the upper right but how can I make their menu match mine?trellocardsissue.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted

In case this is of any use to others I got a response from Trello Support:

"Thanks for reaching out! Great question.

Our team made a temporary change as part of an experiment that includes the behavior you're seeing. The team is testing this as a possible feature change in the future, so some people are currently seeing it and others not. There isn't currently a way to change that, but I'll definitely pass your comments about the change along to the team.

Sorry for the frustration this inconsistency causes in the meantime! Let us know if we can be of any more help, and have a great rest of your day.

All the best,"

0 votes
Iain Dooley Community Leader Jan 14, 2019

@Josh L I suspect this is only visible to team admins. If you want them to see their cards, they will need to go to their own cards view, or you'll need to make them administrators of the team.

Unfortunately I checked this already.

One of the team Admins is among the people who can't see it. 1 Member with "normal" permission can however see it in their menu just as I can. 

Iain Dooley Community Leader Jan 14, 2019

@Josh L sounds like a case for support@trello.com :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,665 views 16 7
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you