Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

"Cards" not an option under "teams" for my team

Josh L January 14, 2019

Hey Trello Users, 

I am trying to get my team organized using Trello and I've hit a snag.  When I showed my team how to access their cards, they discovered that their menu is different from mine.  See the attached picture.

This is my menu and I am able to click cards from here.

The other members of my team cannot.  They can access cards by clicking on their profile pic in the upper right but how can I make their menu match mine?trellocardsissue.png

2 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Josh L January 16, 2019

In case this is of any use to others I got a response from Trello Support:

"Thanks for reaching out! Great question.

Our team made a temporary change as part of an experiment that includes the behavior you're seeing. The team is testing this as a possible feature change in the future, so some people are currently seeing it and others not. There isn't currently a way to change that, but I'll definitely pass your comments about the change along to the team.

Sorry for the frustration this inconsistency causes in the meantime! Let us know if we can be of any more help, and have a great rest of your day.

All the best,"

0 votes
Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2019

@Josh L I suspect this is only visible to team admins. If you want them to see their cards, they will need to go to their own cards view, or you'll need to make them administrators of the team.

Josh L January 14, 2019

Unfortunately I checked this already.

One of the team Admins is among the people who can't see it. 1 Member with "normal" permission can however see it in their menu just as I can. 

Iain Dooley
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 14, 2019

@Josh L sounds like a case for support@trello.com :)

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events