Come for the products,
stay for the community

The Atlassian Community can help you and your team get more value out of Atlassian products and practices.

Atlassian Community about banner
Community Members

Community Events
Community Groups

problem with rule of "custome fields"

I was trying to make rule in butler about custome fields. in the first time it was working fine, but after i was trying to change the rule it stop working. from than even i wrote the rule again its not working at all.

I want 2 things will happend when I select numbers of custome fields i want.

1th option: when custom fields "1" "2" "3" "7" "9" are complited i mean have any values in the card with custom field from kind of dropdown set to "first option of dropdown" , move the card to bottom of list "another list in the board" on the same board.

2th option: when custom fields "1" "2" "9" are complited i mean have any values in the card with custom field from kind of dropdown set to "secoend option of dropdown" , move the card to bottom of list "another list in the board" on the same board.

1 answer

@עדן וקנין 

This is the first time I come across this trigger - a useful one to act.

Tested it, note that the trigger is based on the last of CF# 1 2 3 7 9 to complete for a card with the dropdown set to the first item.

Looks that the 2 examples are exclusive since the dropdown values are differnt.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Posted in Trello

Taco Tuesday: New years' resolutions with Trello

Congratulations to @Laura Holton , our latest winner of Taco Tuesday! And thanks to @Kristján Geir Mathiesen for sharing the picture of Taco having fun with his new friend  B...

2,304 views 28 40
Join discussion

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you