Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

power ups - 8 days remaining

Andrew Parker December 5, 2018

I've got 9 powerups that were activated on my boards before the change to pricing last year I think it was . 

Today I've notice that in my list of powerups it says  8 days remaining. 

What does this mean? I thought trello were honouring powerups added before the price increase? 

Thanks,

Andy

1 answer

0 votes
Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2018

@Andrew Parker

Trello prices don't have anything to do with Power-Ups. Those come from different vendors and you will have to pay for them once the trial period is over.

Best,

I think we're talking about different things, this is what my trello board says right now:Capture.PNG

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
December 5, 2018

@Andrew Parkerdid you ever pay for those power-ups? I know Trello comes without any power-ups if you want to add one you will have to pay for it.

no these are all free powerups, and as you can see the notice is one generated from trello not a particular powerup

Fadoua
Community Leader
Community Leader
December 5, 2018

Ok makes sense @Andrew Parker if those are free power-ups then definitely you shouldn't see any reminder. When was the last time you paid for your Trello license?

Andrew Parker December 10, 2018

I've never paid for a trello license.

I've had lots of months of free trello gold, but the last one must have been nearly a year ago now

Ryan Currin May 27, 2019

Im sure you figured this out by now - just for records sake for anyone else looking at this. The free Trello only allows max 2 power ups - so, this time remaining is a warning that more than two will break due to your trello subscription not being gold anymore. 

If you were using free gold from references, its likely your time is up. Check profile>billing and you may see "Trello Gold is cancelled."

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events