Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no content shows up after I click on main Title

Deleted user February 16, 2019

I clicked on Books Finished Reading, several squares appear with different titles I created under 

Starred Team Boards an the same come up below

Your Team Boards

so from the starred team boards showing I clicked on Books Finished Reading, which took me to a with no content only a picture of a brown swirl. Checked deleted section, nothing relating to this. I haven't used this boards in sometime, but this has happened to most of my boards except for 12 boards which still are usable out of 50 under starred boards not including 40 other boards, which i already check some out an the same issue, nothing.

I haven't deleted any of these boards an the ones not showing up, just a empty page with a background photo or what ever. So it appears that I've lost alot of information. Hopefully your team can come up with some ideas or explanation. Thanks

3 answers

1 accepted

0 votes
Answer accepted
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2019

@[deleted] @Jane Gray 

Ok, its Firefox.

Can you try and update your browser?

I doubt it's a problem with Trello. I have a feeling it got to do with an outdated version of your browser. 

Here's a quick vid how to update Firefox: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UmbjMEP4iJs

After that, restart the browser and check back on your data in Trello.

Let me know how it works.

Deleted user February 17, 2019

My friend suggested I install Chrome which did install an made it as my default but nothing changed. She will be coming over to have a look at what I did. Will get back to you with the out come. Appreciate your time an providing solutions.

1 vote
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
February 17, 2019

@[deleted] @Jane Gray 

What browsers are you using, ladies? And what browser versions?

Katrin, Firefox, Google, not very good with computers but even my friend can't figure it out an same issues. Hope this is the information required. Thanks for reply.

1 vote
Jane Gray February 17, 2019

I'm having exactly the same problem - lots of boards only showing the background image and no data (not even the board title or team).

Following this thread as I need a lot of the data that's not showing. I've tried clearing cache, signing out & in and rebooting computer but there's no change.

Thanks Jane, tried the same techniques an still nothing, hopefully a solutions will come soon, like my information back. Have a good day. From Ontario Canada

Jane Gray February 17, 2019

Mine is working again now (I use Chrome btw). There was a windows update on my computer overnight, but the problem showed up before the update and was still there afterwards.

I'm just pleased to have all my data back!!  

Like # people like this

Jane glad yours worked with chrome. Friend sent me a link to install Chrome an still nothing working. Not to familiar with Chrome what does btw stand for and did you have to create a password for Chrome. Chrome did show on lower bar an its gone. What can you suggest I try again. Do I have to do anything about Firefox, plus when I installed chrome I made it my default. Appreciate your help

Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 17, 2019

@[deleted] 

Can you try and update your Chrome browser? Here's some help: Updating Chrome

(No, you don't need a password for Chrome.)

Katrin thank you, have Chrome installed, now default an all is good with Trello, everything came back. thanks for your assistance.

Like Katrin Anger likes this
Katrin Anger
Rising Star
Rising Star
February 17, 2019

Awesome!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events