It's not the same without you

Join the community to find out what other Atlassian users are discussing, debating and creating.

Atlassian Community Hero Image Collage

I was introduced to Trello from another user I just created an account to see notes they shared with me. Would I be on his account as i have never used it before and its saying i have 1 board remaining and i can see he has used 9 boards and i can see the users names etc but not the boards info as listed as private.  Am i missing something? I have not used the platform before and a little confused. 

1 answer

0 votes
Torben Atlassian Team Feb 28, 2020

Any chance you are working in a free team together? Free teams can only have up to 10 open boards at the time. These 10 boards would be shared between all team members.

You can however, of course, create as many teams as you like. Also, you can create unlimited personal boards (not belonging to any team) in your account.

I think I am yes. But I’ve been invited into Trello by another party. Ive never used it before, I can see the person’s other members (who invited me to Trello) under members. Under boards I am listed and eight others as Private Boards which are locked. 
I tried to create a new board and states I have one left! Confused sorry!!!

Suggest an answer

TAGS
Community showcase
Published in Trello

Develop a new Habit during Lockdown

If you had to thrive a new habit during a lockdown, what would it be? Trello

1,550 views 13 5
Read article

Community Events

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Find an event

Connect with like-minded Atlassian users at free events near you!

Unfortunately there are no Community Events near you at the moment.

Host an event

You're one step closer to meeting fellow Atlassian users at your local event. Learn more about Community Events

Events near you