multiple conditional search

murat akarsu June 29, 2020

How do I search for 2 or 3 options at the same time. For example, I have added 2 special fields (one of them is the date field and the other is the check box) and I use labels. I want to bring the cards that match the option in the date range, also have a checkbox marked, and also have a label that I want.

2 answers

0 votes
Vongsawat
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 30, 2020

If its an action that gives you an option to filter (the funnel icon) you can chain together as many conditions as you want.

There are only 2 actions that do this though :( the Move/Copy Each action for Board Button, and the Collect All Cards in to Checklist action in Rules/Card. The latter might still be useful though, as you could act on the checklist items (links), before getting rid of the checklist. 

Rule triggers have this option as well, so that might be another avenue to consider, though a bit more niche.

0 votes
milynnus
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
June 29, 2020

@murat akarsu If Butler cannot do it, the custom development should not be difficult. You say “I want to bring my cards....” , can you clarify? How often and when do you want to have this query performed? You can have a weekly report board with lists where the cards therein contains links to the actual cards that satisfy the search. 

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events