Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

mirroir et syncro de cartes

GUATTARI January 11, 2021

Bonjour,

comment puis je créer une copie de cards entre 2 tableaux et faire en sorte qu'elles se synchronisent sans souscrire à une application payante.

J'ai juste besoin de pouvoir créer une tache dans un tableau de bord général et attribuer ces cartes aux tableaux personnels des membres de l'équipe.

Merci

3 answers

0 votes
Hannah Humbert - Simpla Workflows
Community Leader
Community Leader
Community Leaders are connectors, ambassadors, and mentors. On the online community, they serve as thought leaders, product experts, and moderators.
January 11, 2021

Bonjour @GUATTARI 

Let me know if you end up deciding to go with a paid option. As mentioned in the above thread, Unito can achieve this, but it starts at $10 p/month. I guess you have to weigh up the time you're spending manually copying and updating cards, convert that into dollars and see if you get the ROI by paying a monthly fee. Happy to help with the setup if you decide to go down that route :)

0 votes
GUATTARI January 11, 2021

Hello, 

thanks but we have to pay for this option. I tought that power up were offered when I paied for the upgrade subscription, but it last few month after I got it.

0 votes
Vero Rivas
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
January 11, 2021

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events