Create
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

message for slow board remains even after archiving & deleting half of the cards

Vassilis Antonopoulos July 28, 2017

Suddenly I got a message on my board that it may be slow due to a large number of open cards and i would better archive some of them. So, I did archive, and then also delete, half of them. But the message is still there!

How can i get rid of it?

1 answer

0 votes
Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2017

Hey Vassillis

The message should go away once your board has less than 1,000 cards.  Do you still have more than 1,000?  If so, you'll need to continue to archive until you fall below 1,000.  If you have less than 1,000 and the message still appears, can you try to clear your cache/cookies and see if that removes the banner?

Thanks for your answer Matthew!

No luck on that. There are now <350 cards and was working with no problem with over 700 cards until few days ago. It still works fine, but the message is annoying.

I have cleared caches and tested on different pcs (no caches/cookies there, it was my first connection) and the message appears there too. 

Matthew N
Rising Star
Rising Star
Rising Stars are recognized for providing high-quality answers to other users. Rising Stars receive a certificate of achievement and are on the path to becoming Community Leaders.
July 28, 2017

Thanks for the reply, Vassilis.  I would recommend submitting a support ticket so they can look further into this for you.

Will do! Thanks a lot.

Suggest an answer

TAGS
AUG Leaders

Atlassian Community Events